The Importance of Knowing Your Credit Report and Scores
What is your credit score? What things are listed on your credit report? Those are questions that not many individuals know until they are in a situation of needing those answers. Not many people know that it is very wise to know credit score and report, and if you keep reading you will be convinced that those two items are definitely ones that are essential to know in order to carry out certain tasks in life.
It’s Better to Know than to Not!
Some individuals shun their credit report because the results may be unexpected or unbearable. Low credit scores can stop you from taking vital steps in life, including purchasing a home, buying a car, being approved for more credit, or even landing that perfect job. Here are some reasons why you should consider knowing your credit score and reviewing your credit report.
· Knowing your score can prepare you for major purchases. You won’t be surprised when the car dealer says that you will need a cosigner or that you need to apply for a certain loan to match your credit score.
· Reading your credit report will allow you to pinpoint what should be there and what shouldn’t. This is very vital in case you were knowingly or unknowingly a victim of identity theft. You do not want a thief to determine your credit status.
· You will know what creditors and how much money you owe. Your credit report will state all of your creditors and the amount that is still owed to them. This is a great way to start paying off your debt so that you can see a rise in your credit score.
· Having constant access to your credit report will allow you to track your score and keep up with your progress.
There are a variety of websites where you can check your credit score and report. Keep reading for one of those sites that will help you get the credit information that you need.
GoFreeCredit.com is the perfect website where you can jumpstart your task of knowing your credit score and making the proper adjustments to improve your credit score if an adjustment is needed. GoFreeCredit.com allows you to enter in your personal, yet secured, information in an attempt to receive a free Equifax credit score, as well as an opportunity to access more information about your credit with a free 30-day trial. With the free 30-day trial, you are able to receive a free 3-in-1 credit monitoring trial with all 3 of the major credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion), daily credit monitoring of the 3 credit bureaus, and alerts if anything significant were to change on your credit report. After your 30-day trial membership, access to the website will cost you only $16.95 per month.
Knowing and monitoring your credit score and report are essential to ensuring that your credit remains in good standing. There are a variety of doors that can be opened with a good credit score and knowing the score is the first step to repairing your credit. Sign up for your free trial at GoFreeCredit.com and start monitoring your credit score and report today!
- Free Equifax Credit Score
- Free 3-in-1 Credit Monitoring Trial with Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion
- Daily credit monitoring of your Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit files and alerts to key changes
- Free 30-day Trial Membership
- $16.95 / per month
Credit Report Repair
Credit Report repair may increase yur buying power. Remove incorrect listings.